The Lueck Family

Sean, Anjali, Nina, Tate, and Luther

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Tate!




My son turned one last week, I can't believe that a year has gone by already...we had a small dinner at Mom and Dad's, he had fun playing with everyone but wasn't really interested in the cake. He still doesn't want to eat anything with texture, birthday cake included. Today was his one year visit to the pediatrician, he is 22 lbs and 3 oz, 30 inches is height (still 50th percentile for height!). The transition to the one year old class at school is going pretty well, although I am concerned about the food. They want him on table food as soon as possible, but I feel that he isn't ready yet. He slept on a cot during a designated "nap time" with all of the other kids and I am told that he fell asleep right away. Mother's Day was wonderful, the kids made me some sweet gifts at school and we had a nice day. Nina has made great progress with her potty training, she is regularly poo pooing on the big potty, very exciting. Once again I have school to thank for that. She loves being in the pool, especially with our neighbor's twin boys at their house. We really enjoyed TPC this year, and although it was quite hot, the company was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Visitors