Sleepless Nights, Happy Days
I believe that I mentioned that Tate slept though the night in my last post...it didn't last. Since then we have gone through what we think was his four month growth spurt, and now a nasty ear infection/upper respiratory infection (thank you daycare) that has had him waking up every few hours. We are going on autopilot, hopefully he is on the mend. As of yesterday he is 15 lbs 11oz, 25 and 1/2 inches long (50% for both), and laughs and interacts a lot. He is grabbing and swatting at toys, and is almost rolling over. We started rice cereal and apple sauce, the first time I fed him solids he looked at me with an expression that said "what took you so long?" Nina is a joy these days, she is so curious and has the best little personality. She notices everything that we do and say, such as the way Sean holds up the paper and reads it, see the picture above. We have had some serious rain here these past couple of weeks, I am looking forward to cooler weather and the holidays!
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home