The Lueck Family

Sean, Anjali, Nina, Tate, and Luther

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day! We had a great day, we went to lunch with Nani and Nana, which was fun. I was in Orlando for the past few days for a conference, Sean had Nina all to himself, he is a pro! She slept through the night (went to bed at 7:40ish and woke up at 7:00 am) for the first time when I was gone (of course!), and repeated the phenomenon last night with me, which is great. Nani gave Nina home made baby food today and she loved it, fresh spinach and potato, which is her favorite. She is quite close to crawling, she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, and today she almost rolled into a sitting position from her tummy. Her first two teeth (bottom front) are coming in! I can't wait to start brushing them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Visitors