Thirty is the new twenty...





I rang in the big 3-0 with my best friends this past weekend, we had a fabulous time at the plantation at Amelia Island! It was a wonderful get away for all. Sean and Nina had some quality bonding time, he did so well with her! Sean and I are getting ready to head to New York in a few weeks, I am already anxiety ridden about leaving Nina, and nervous about the fact that I haven't weaned yet! I will have this pump strapped to me for the entire vacation. The second picture is of Nina and a classmate of her's at daycare. I put her on the carpet at least five feet away from him, turned my head for a moment, and found her basically on top of him with his fingers in her mouth...All I could say was "Nina, what would your father say?!" The little boy seemed okay with it though :)
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home