The Lueck Family

Sean, Anjali, Nina, Tate, and Luther

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sleep Deprived and Stoked!



Seeing Matt Lauer do the Gator Chomp on the Today Show this morning was the highlight of my year...GO GATORS!!!!!!!
Nina seems to enjoy her rice cereal more when her Nani or Sangita Auntie feeds her than when I do! Can't wait to try sweet potatoes next week :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean and Anjali,

I am compelled to "congratulate" you on the Gator's Nat'l Championship -- as if you actually were responsible. But I remember how pleased I was when Michigan won the hoops title in '89, hockey in '96 and '98, and of course football in '98, too. Anyway, it seems that Donovan guy knows what he's doing.

I also like your family blog. I never knew they had such things, but it makes sense, so why not! I think Helvi's gonna try to make one for our family too.

Nina is precious, and we're looking forward to meeting her someday!

Peace and Love,
Uncle Mark Furlan

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Visitors